News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, MAY 1ST, the lectionary texts are Psalm 67, John 14:23-31 and Acts 16:6-15. The sermon title is "It's Not What You Think". Communion will be served.
• YOUTH GROUP will meet on Sunday, May 1st, from 5:30 - 7 p.m. in the Manse.
• NIGHT CIRCLE will meet on Monday, May 2nd,6:15 p.m., at the Fairview Home in Dublin. After Bingo we will go out to eat.
• CHURCHWIDE PICNIC: Join us for our Spring Picnic at Randolph Park on Wednesday, May 4th, at 6 p.m.! Meat will be provided; please bring a side dish or dessert to share.
• FRIDAY, MAY 6TH, is the Church Women United Fellowship Day observance. The service will be held at Trinity Lutheran Church starting at 11 a.m. and a pot-luck lunch will follow. All are invited to join in this observance.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Aiko Boothe, Melvin Brown, Pauline Carico, Lee Chitwood, Carson Compton, Ilene Compton, Sandy Dawson, Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Charles Dent, Jackie Fagan, Adam Griffith, Harry Gunter, James Harmon, Marion Hopkins, Bill and Edith Kelly, Janet Kester, Chip King, Virginia Kirkland, Thornie Lively, Ann McFadden, Neil McKeithan, Irene Meyer, George Newman, Barbara Russell, Tonya Slone, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Gene Stewart, Mason Vaughan, Jr., Robert Vaughan, Kim Webster.
Also: All of our men and women in the armed forces.