News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, DECEMBER 16TH, the scripture readings are Matthew 1:1-6, 17 and Joshua 2. The sermon title is "Rahab". It is the third Sunday of Advent.
• THE NRVCC will be presenting their Christmas Concert: "Be Our Light", on Monday, December 17th, at 7:30 p.m. at Dublin United Methodist Church. Benefiting the Emergency Needs Task Force, admission is your generous gift of nonperishable food items.
• WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY will meet again on January 9th.
• THURSDAY, DECEMBER 20TH, a worship service for the Longest Night will be at 7 p.m. at First United Methodist Church.
• DAILY BREAD will have their annual Christmas Party on Friday, December 21st.
• YOUTH CRHISTMAS CAROLING to our homebound members will be on Friday, December 21st. Meet at the Manse at 4:30 p.m.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Pam Bailey, Aiko Boothe, Archie Boothe, Melvin Brown, Dot Cash, Carson and Ilene Compton, David DeHaven, Rachael DeHaven, Jackie Fagan, Ashley Hale, Lil Haller, Edith Kelly, Martha Moody, Barbara Roberson, John Sadler, Dave Spivey, Mary Anne Vaughan, Mason Vaughan, Jr., KD Walters, Kim Webster, Jeanne Whitman, Madison Williams
Kurt Brandau, Mildred Hancock, James Harmon, Everett Harrell, Marion Hopkins, Betty King, Bill McMillan, Irene Meyer, Ellen Muire, Barbara Russell, Randy Russell, Tonya Slone, Logan Smith, Jilly Travis, Wanda Washington