News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, NOVEMBER 23RD: The lectionary texts are Ezekiel 34:11-16, Ephesians 1:15-23 and Matthew 25:31-46. The sermon title is "The Least of These". It is Christ the King Sunday. Communion will be served and the handbell choir is playing. We will receive the 2014 Children's Thanksgiving Offering.
• HANGING OF THE GREENS: We will gather in the fellowship hall following worship on November 23rd, for a light lunch, and then decorate the sanctuary together.
• A COMMUNITY Thanksgiving service will be held on Tuesday, November 25th, at Memorial Baptist Church. Worship begins at 7 p.m.
• WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY will not meet on November 26th. The next one will be on December 3rd.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Mila Augustine, Aiko Boothe, Melvin Brown, Lonnie Caldwell, Colene Cannaday, Pauline Carico, Carson Compton, Ilene Compton, Sara Holt Cornish, Betty Crawford, Sandy Dawson, Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Aaron Deister, Charles Dent, Thelma Glenn, Adam Griffith, James Harmon, Dru Henderson, Sandra Hillyer, Marion Hopkins, Bill and Edith Kelly, Janet Kester, Virginia Kirkland, Thornie Lively, Luke Mahan, Ann McFadden, Neil McKeithan, Martha Moody, Teresa Pendleton, Barry Ratcliffe, Jody Ratcliffe, Barbara Russell, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Gene Stewart, Mason Vaughan, Jr., Robert Vaughan, Kim Webster, Peggy White
Also: All of our men and women in the armed forces.