News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, APRIL 27TH: The lectionary texts are Psalm 16, I Peter 1:3-9 and John 20:19-31. The sermon title is
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
• WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY on April 23rd we will finish off our year with Bible studies for every age. It starts with dinner at 6 p.m.
• YOUTH GROUP: All youth in grades 6-12 are invited to the manse for dinner, games and Bible study every Sunday from 5:30 - 7 p.m.
• HIGHWAY CLEAN-UP: On Saturday, April 26th, meet at the church at 10 a.m. We will be picking up trash along Robinson Tract.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Rhonda Agnew, Aiko Boothe, Lonnie Caldwell, Pauline Carico, Carson Compton, Ilene Compton, Betty Crawford, Donna Dalton, Sandy Dawson, Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Bexley Deister, Charles Dent, Gary Fox, Thelma Glenn, David Hagan, Kyle Hagan, James Harmon, Charlie Haymore, Dru Henderson, Sandra Hillyer, Bill and Edith Kelly, Janet Kester, Jeff King, Virginia Kirkland, Thornie Lively, John Maxwell, Sr., Ann McFadden, Neil McKeithan, Martha Moody, Barry Ratcliffe, Jody Ratcliffe, Barbara Russell, Lynda Semones, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Gene Stewart, Robert Vaughan, Kristin Webster, Peggy White and Tyler Williams.
Also: All of our men and women in the armed forces.