News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, APRIL 13TH: The lectionary texts are Psalm 31:9-16, Matthew 21:1-11 and Matthew 26:14-25, 31-35. The sermon title is "Surely Not I?" PALM SUNDAY PROCESSIONAL: Please plan to meet at 10 a.m. at the Maple Shade parking lot. There will be no Sunday School.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
• WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY will not meet on April 16th.
• YOUTH GROUP: All youth in grades 6-12 are invited to the manse for dinner, games and Bible study every Sunday from 5:30 - 7 p.m. We will not meet on April 20th.
• MAUNDY THURSDAY service here on April 17th at 7 p.m. will include Communion. GOOD FRIDAY COMMUNITY SERVICE will be at noon on April 18th here at the church.
• EASTER EGG HUNT will be here at the church on Saturday, April 19th, from 10 a.m. to noon. On Easter Sunday morning we will have a pot-luck breakfast from 9:45 - 10:45.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Rhonda Agnew, Aiko Boothe, Lonnie Caldwell, Pauline Carico, Carson Compton, Ilene Compton, Betty Crawford, Donna Dalton, Sandy Dawson, Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Bexley Deister, Charles Dent, Gary Fox, Thelma Glenn, David Hagan, Kyle Hagan, James Harmon, Charlie Haymore, Dru Henderson, Sandra Hillyer, Bill and Edith Kelly, Janet Kester, Jeff King, Virginia Kirkland, Thornie Lively, John Maxwell, Sr., Ann McFadden, Neil McKeithan, Martha Moody, Barry Ratcliffe, Jody Ratcliffe, Barbara Russell, Lynda Semones, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Gene Stewart, Robert Vaughan, Kristin Webster, Peggy White and Tyler Williams.
Also: All of our men and women in the armed forces.