News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, MARCH 9TH: The scripture text is Ephesians 2:11-22. The sermon title is "The Household of God". It is "Celebrate the Gifts of Women" Sunday. The women of the church are leading the service. A "Relay for Life" fund-raising spaghetti dinner will follow the service and will feature missionaries to Kenya.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
• WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY on March 12th will be a study night. It starts with supper at 6 p.m.
• YOUTH GROUP: All youth in grades 6-12 are invited to the manse for dinner, games and Bible study every Sunday from 5:30 - 7 p.m. On March 9th the circles will join them to work on "Project Linus Blankets" from 5-7 p.m. in the fellowship hall.
• CHURCH WOMEN UNITED "World Day of Prayer" is on Friday, March 7th. The service is at First Methodist in their Family Life Center at 11 a.m. with a pot luck lunch following.
• DAY CIRCLE will meet on Monday, March 10th, at 11 a.m. in the Manse. NIGHT CIRCLE will meet on Monday, March 10th, at 6:15 p.m. in the Manse.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Rhonda Agnew, Aiko Boothe, Lonnie Caldwell, Pauline Carico, Carson Compton, Ilene Compton, Betty Crawford, Donna Dalton, Sandy Dawson, Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Charles Dent, Gary Fox, Ruth Gholson, Thelma Glenn, David Hagan, Kyle Hagan, James Harmon, Charlie Haymore, Dru Henderson, Bill and Edith Kelly, Jeff King, Virginia Kirkland, Thornie Lively, John Maxwell, Sr., Ann McFadden, Neil McKeithan, Ted Metayer, Martha Moody, Barry Ratcliffe, Lynda Semones, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Gene Stewart, Kristin Webster, Peggy White and Tyler Williams.
Also: All of our men and women in the armed forces.