News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, DECEMBER 21ST: The lectionary texts are Psalm 89:1-4, 19-26, Romans 16:25-27 and Luke 1:39-56. The sermon title is to be determined. It is the fourth Sunday of Advent. The handbell choir will be playing. The Christmas Joy Offering will be received.
• YOUTH GROUP Christmas caroling on Sunday, December 21st starting at 4:30 p.m. All children, youth and their families are welcome. RSVP to Melissa by Wednesday, December 17th.
• WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY on December 17th will be our annual Family Christmas Meal at 6 p.m. in the Fellowship Hall. Prime rib will be served and everyone is asked to bring two side dishes. It will be followed by a Christmas program.
• CHRISTMAS EVE SERVICE will be at 7 p.m. and Communion will be served.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Mila Augustine, Aiko Boothe, Melvin Brown, Lonnie Caldwell, Pauline Carico, Carson Compton, Ilene Compton, Sara Holt Cornish, Betty Crawford, Sandy Dawson, Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Aaron Deister, Charles Dent, Thelma Glenn, Adam Griffith, James Harmon, Dru Henderson, Sandra Hillyer, Marion Hopkins, Bill and Edith Kelly, Janet Kester, Virginia Kirkland, Thornie Lively, Luke Mahan, Ann McFadden, Neil McKeithan, Martha Moody, Teresa Pendleton, Barry Ratcliffe, Jody Ratcliffe, Barbara Russell, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Gene Stewart, Mason Vaughan, Jr., Robert Vaughan, Kim Webster, Peggy White
Also: All of our men and women in the armed forces.