News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, JUNE 26TH,there will be a joint worship service with First United Methodist and Trinity Lutheran Church in Jackson Park at 10 a.m., with a potluck lunch to follow. Everyone is encouraged to attend. There will be no service here in the church that day.
• VACATION BIBLE SCHOOL: Make plans to join us for VBS with our neighboring congregations this summer at First United Methodist Church. Sunday, June 26: Kick-off Celebration & Registration: 5:30 - 8 p.m. Monday-Thursday, June 27-30: VBS, 5:30 - 8 p.m. VBS is open to all children, preschool through 5th grade.
• CAMP PEAKS: New Dublin Presbyterian Church will host a day camp, July 4-8 from 9 a.m. to 3 p.m. for ages 4-12. Worship, music, crafts, games, campfires and hikes. Come explore God's amazing creation.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
• THE ADULT CHOIR is taking a well deserved break during the summer. If you or anyone you know has a talent to share during the summer worship services see Mardia Long or Phyllis Vice.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Aiko Boothe, Melvin Brown, Carson and Ilene Compton, Sandy Dawson, Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Jackie Fagan, Bill and Edith Kelly, Chip King, Virginia Kirkland, Neil McKeithan, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Mary Anne Vaughan, Mason Vaughan, Jr., Kim Webster
Kurt Brandau, Pauline Carico, Crystal Conner, Amanda Dishon, Harry Gunter, James Harmon, Marion Hopkins, Janet Kester, Thornie Lively, Irene Meyer, George Newman, Barbara Russell, Tonya Slone, Gene Stewart, Robert Vaughan, Shawn Webster