News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• PALM SUNDAY, MARCH 29TH: The lectionary texts are Psalm 118:1-2, 19-29, Mark 11:1-11 and Mark 14:1-11. The sermon title is "What Did We Give Him?". We will meet at 10 a.m. at the Maple Shade parking lot for a Palm Sunday processional. There will be no Sunday School. Worship is at 11 a.m.
• WONDERFUL WEDNESDAY will not meet on April 1st.
• MAUNDY THURSDAY worship service here at the church on April 2nd at 7 p.m. Communion will be served.
• GOOD FRIDAY Community Service will be at noon on April 3rd here at the church.
• EASTER EGG HUNT here at the church on Saturday, April 4th, from 3 - 4:30 p.m.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
Please remember the following in your prayers: Aiko Boothe, Melvin Brown, Ralph Cannaday, Pauline Carico, Lee Chitwood, Carson Compton, Ilene Compton, Sara Holt Cornish, Betty Crawford, Sandy Dawson, Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Aaron Deister, Charles Dent, Christie Felshaw, Thelma Glenn, Adam Griffith, Harry Gunter, James Harmon, Dru Henderson, Sandra Hillyer, Marion Hopkins, Darla Jennings, Bill and Edith Kelly, Janet Kester, Virginia Kirkland, Thornie Lively, Ann McFadden, Neil McKeithan, Martha Moody, Teresa Pendleton, Barbara Russell, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Gene Stewart, Mason Vaughan, Jr., Robert Vaughan, Kim Webster, Peggy White
Also: All of our men and women in the armed forces.