News & Announcements
Welcome and thanks for visiting the website of First Presbyterian Church in Pulaski! Explore this site to learn more about our congregation and ministries.
• SUNDAY, JUNE 23RD: The lectionary texts are: Psalm 42, Galatians 3:23-29 and Luke 8:26-39. The sermon title is "Our Souls Thirst For God". Dr. Olin Whitener, Jr. is preaching.
• ITEMS FOR THE NEWSLETTER will be due the Monday after the Session meeting each month.
• SUNDAY SCHOOL CLASSES will be suspended during the summer months. Worship is at 10 a.m. followed by brunch on the porch.
• SUMMER OPPORTUNITIES FOR CHILDREN: Children of all ages are invited to participate in Vacation Bible School at First United Methodist Church, July 14-16 from 5-8 p.m. There is a second opportunity for rising 1st -5th graders to particiapte in "Camp Peaks" at New Dublin Presbyterian Church, July 15-19 from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m. If you would like a registration form for either of these programs, please call the church office.
• ADULT CHOIR will be taking a well deserved break during the summer. If you or anyone you know would be willing to share their musical talent for special music during our worship service please see Mardia Long or Phyllis Vice.
Please remember the following church members in your prayers:
Rhonda Agnew, Aiko Boothe, Pauline Carico, Bryson Lee Cecil, Carson Compton, Betty Crawford, Bob and Rachael DeHaven, David DeHaven, Jackie Fagan, Rudolph Farmer, Thelma Glenn, Griffith Goodyear, David Hagan, Kyle Hagan, James Harmon, Charlie Haymore, Bill and Edith Kelly, Jeff King, Virginia Kirkland, Ethel Lewellyn, Thornie Lively, John Maxwell,Sr., Neil McKeithan, Martha Moody, Barry Ratcliffe, Taylor Ratcliffe, Michelle Roberson, Lynda Semones, Dave Spivey, Alice Stevens, Mason Vaughan, Jr., Peggy White and Brenda Williams.
Also: All of our men and women in the armed forces.